Makeup Month! Day 23

It arrived! Last month a friend gifted me an IPSY glam bag. It arrived this week; this is what was in my glam bag:
For today's look I used three of these new products. I started with my foundation routine but with twist. I watched a tutorial by Samantha Schuerman yesterday on a foundation solution to avoid looking cakey or having products sink into creases and highlight wrinkles. I did pretty good remembering the steps. A quick summary: it uses a translucent powder between each step. Things were going great, till I finished with the second layer of powder that I realized I had completely forgotten to use a primer. Oh well, still looked good.

Next I did my lip in the new Bareminerals lipstick in the colour courage.  It wasn't the colour I expected, a bit on the orange side of red but I liked it. After the lip I tried the Oryza Beauty metallic eye shadow in rose on my lids. It applied well, felt smooth, and a drop covered both eyes. Next I used a dark brown NYX shadow above my crease for dimension before using the Araceli Beauty gel pencil in back. This was the easiest time I have had applying eyeliner this month. I will gladly use the pencil again. I finished the look of with a Smashbox mascara, the one I got in the Try-Me kit I tested on the weekend.

Comments