Makeup Month! Day 18

This is not a MLP look, I decided I needed something less intensive for the weekend. The next pony look will happen Monday. Instead I have a new products look. One of the things I picked up when I was out getting essentials was the "Try-Me: Fan Faves Set" from Smashbox. It was a similar kit that got me into Smashbox two years ago. That first try-me kit had a mini primrose lipstick that is now my favourite go to look; it was what got me hooked on Smashbox.

Because of the success of the first kit I was excited to try this newer kit. The kit includes five sample size products: Original Photo Finish Smooth + Blur Primer, a 24-Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer, an Always On Liquid Lipstick in Throwback Jam, a Photo Edit Eye Shadow Trio in Snap Queen, and Super Fan Mascara.

After I used the Photo Finish primer, I tried a new BB cream. It was the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in Fair. I should have gone for a shade or two darker than "fair." It was a silly mix up on my part. The colour was almost white on my skin. Next was the Always on Liquid Lipstick in Throwback Jam. Wow, did it have staying power. I washed my face three times during my night routine and there were still traces of the lip colour. I did like the colour for me. I finished it off with the trio shadow and mascara.

Comments