Makeup Month! Day 8

I was so happy with this look and that I remembered to take a picture just after my live storytime. While setting up for the live stream something was off, maybe the lightening. It was strange because everything was the same previous days. I did my regular natural foundation look but on camera I looked darker and orange like I used the wrong shade of brozner. I went back and covered all the darker spots with concealer and blended everything out. I looked too pale in real life but normal on screen.

The red lip is done with the Annabelle lipliner cherry and the lipstick is by Maybelline in the now discontinued shade of Are You Red-dy. Which is a shame, it's a decent colour but the name is great. For my eyes I had a few different purples but the majority of the purple is from NYX's Mystic Petals: Midnight Orchid palette.

Skincare Saga: I'm getting confused. One day everything seems to be improving; the next everything stings. Is this going to be my life? I'd love to be able to sit down with someone and talk about the products I'm using and if there were better options, but alas I cannot.

Comments