Makeup Month! Day 11

The look was pretty simple today. It was the first time in 22 days that I wasn't filming something for the church. It seems funny to say that, like we're some big production group. We're not. With social distancing, using technology is the best way to connect with families. The filming is mostly live story times and the rest is either videos for the kids or our online service.

Now back to the look, without needing to be filmed I kept the foundation simple using a light BB cream. The lip is my favourite lipstick, the one I've used a few times since this challenge began, primrose by Smashbox. And the eye is the Japanese combo that I mentioned yesterday. I still really like the colours, however it was more shimmery than I remembered. I have moved to a more matte look I think.

Comments