Makeup Month! Day 5

I had a long afternoon nap. It was perfect after yesterday's late night filming for a children's video and the mornings online service.What wasn't as good, I yet again forgot to take a picture of my makeup look while it was still fresh. Post nap it needed a lot of touch ups. I didn't go for anything extreme. The lip is my tried and true Primrose by Smashbox. The eyes are a mix of neutrals by NYX. I did try a using the Superfine Eyeliner pen by Essence.

Skincare Sage: There was still a stinging when using a moisturizer. It was less then the day before but enough that my skin was red with irritation. My skin also seems to be peeling a little. It seems to be too dry. I haven't exfoliated in a few days because of how sensitive my skin has been but it will needed soon. During my night routine I tried the Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. My skin didn't have any negative reactions which was a positive, and it seems like it actually removed all the makeup. This might help improve my overall skincare routine.

Comments