Help Name the Plant

This lovely spider plant has been called Charlotte as long as she has been in my place, but the truth is she is the offspring on my original "Charlotte" spider plant, which till recently has been residing at my parents place.  Now that the original Charlotte is in my place it seems a good time give baby Charlotte a name of its own.

I mentioned the idea today on the live Storytime. Thank you to everyone who gave name suggestions they helped me make the poll. I've included an other. I believe I can add new name suggestions to the poll list.

You can vote once a day for the next week. The poll will stay open till Wednesday, April 29th at 11:59 pm. And I will announce the winners on Thursday, April 30th first during the live "Storytime with Pastor Liz" on my Facebook page and then here on the blog.

Comments